Sunday, November 23, 2014

My Sussex County Week 5

 
 
Holiday Time
 


Tonight we started our holiday excitement.
After a weekend in holiday cheer at church I was all ready for some back at home.
After some discussion I talked Jeff into heading out to see some  lights.
These aren't just any lights these are drive through Christmas lights!
 
Yes Sussex County has a one mile drive through light show.
For the first time Skyland Stadium is hosting this light spectacular.
So corny ass me baked up some chocolate chip cookies for us to snack on.
Well kind of ADD me was so into the lights I forgot to eat the cookies.
 
I'm a sucker for Christmas lights and Christmas music so tonight was perfect.
I'm now just waiting for that amazing white piece of heaven to fall from the sky.
Can you imagine my excitement to have snow, lights, and music?
I'll load Winnie back into the car to drive through again to enjoy the show!
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment