Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Apple A Day

 
Oches Farm
 
October 5, 2013
 
 
 
 
Oh, the Lord's been good to me.
And so I thank the Lord
For giving me the things I need:
The sun, the rain and the appleseed;
Oh, the Lord's been good to me.
~Johnny Appleseed Grace~ 
 
So I've been away for a bit!
Well I've been here just not blogging.
Why you ask?
Many reasons but now I have tons to share.
 
Above in the picture is my niece Vickie,
And my best friends son Van.
Yes I was apple picking with double V's.
What a fun time we had.
 
I love spending time with them.
Its always interesting when you take
A 6 year old and 17 year old apple picking.
First of all they eat a lot of apples.
Second of all when apple picking on the side of a mountain,
Their voices travel.......far!
 
But we did have a great time.
We searched for the best apples,
A certain someone was up in the trees,
And being held up high to reach the right apple.
Oh and causing it to rain because the leaves were so wet.
 
By the time we left there our feet were wet,
We had more apples then planned for,
And V & V are now "best friends".
As for me I was pulling the wagon and laughing the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment